When couple went to photographer, they forget some important questions which must ask and clarify with your wedding photographer.
Therefore, mistakenly couple has chosen wrong wedding photographer for the dream wedding day. However, wedding photographer are very expensive.
Therefore they cannot change hire another wedding photographer their wedding ceremony. I have listed all questions that you must ask from your wedding photographer before finalized.
For your easiness, you can free download the complete question list sheet at the bottom of the article. Then you can bring the list of questions sheet when reaching to wedding photographer’s place.
1.Check if the date is available? (If it’s not, don’t worry to ask further questions)
2. How long is the coverage?
3. Mention your preferred wedding style and ask to show wedding and family albums related to that style.
4. Ask for more wedding albums from other wedding styles to find out about more wedding style options you have.
5. Inquire about the photographer’s experience, such as how long have they been in the field and information about their client base.
6. Their best photography style and most commonly used photography style?
7. Timeline for processing
8. What time of the day they do photography and/or if they have a specialized time of the day to cover a function.
9. Any back up plans if weather does not permit or any unexpected situations occur?
10. How many photographers and assistants will come with the team?
11. Any suggestions to make changes of my wedding plan, taking your past experiences into consideration?
12. Flexible enough to if the wedding expands a little longer?
13. Do you use a drone camera to take creative photos?
14. Do they have an insurance coverage?
15. How to make payments
16. How much is the initial payment to reserve the date?
17. How advance should do the reservation from the date of the event?
18. Who has the copyrights for the photos taken?
19. How long does it take to make a wedding album?
20. Can cancel the booking before the event?
21. Available wedding photography packages and what offers are in place for each package?
22. Is it possible to customize the chosen package to meet are requirements?
23. Any certificate to promise the quality of the performance?
24. Any limitation on number of photos taken during the event?
25. Can the customer get all photos including unedited soft copies?
26. Can we go for a few number of high-resolution photos?
27. Does it include enlarged framed photos and what are the prices?
28. Can we customize the size of the Wedding album?
29. What types of pages are used to make albums and other options of designs for the album cover?
30. Can change the date due to any unavoidable circumstances?
31. How about the pre-shoot?
32. Can negotiate prices?
33. Please share a quotation with the best prizes you can give, including all items chosen to finalize
You can Download Question-List.pdf filr from below,
The above 33 questions will cover hidden areas and forgettable areas which you should discuss with your wedding photographer. We would like to take both positive and negative feedback for our future reference.
Please share your ideas in below commenting section.